We are looking for individuals willing to go the extra mile. You will be well-presented, organised and vigilant, and able to combine excellent customer service whilst being able to respond confidently to security threat.
Job title: Security Concierge
Salary: £10-£10.50 per hour
Location: Various in London
All our Concierge:
* Are able to deal with difficult clients in an effective and professional way.
* Are friendly, polite and well-presented at all times
* Are always well-presented
* Are reliable
* Are flexible in your approach to work.
* Able to multi-task and work effectively under pressure on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Effective communicator through relevant media.
* Have a good level of English
* Customer Service experience
* Previous experience as a security guard or concierge.
Duties are varied. Security Concierge may be asked to do any of the following:
* Be the first point of contact for all visitors when they arrive at the offices: answer queries, give directions and ensure every client is supported during their visit
* Greet clients, staff and visitors when visiting the premises
* Let clients and visitors into the building after enquiring about their visit
* Signpost and assist clients and visitors to Reception as required
* Be vigilant, ensuring the office is safe and secure for staff during working hours
* Deliver exceptional client service at all times
* Maintain security at main door during the day
* Sign in and out all staff as they arrive and depart the office for fire safety regulations
* Receive and direct deliveries
* Be the main key-holder
* Support staff when loading or unloading files at the office
* Greet and sign-in contractors
* Build professional relationships with clients by being friendly and effective in your role
We have been established since 2003, delivering security services to a number of locations, which include:
* Public buildings
* Construction sites
* Flats, apartment blocks, private residences
* Corporate offices
* Schools, nurseries, colleges
* Places of worship
All our Security Officers have an SIA licence and full training is given to help you achieve this licence and prepare for the role.
If you would like to apply for the role of Security Concierge, click below to complete our online application. Someone from our office will get in touch with you as soon as possible if we wish to take your application further.