Get in touch with us and we'll get back to you within one business day.
Hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities are becoming increasingly aware of the need for highly-competent security partners to enhance the level of security on site and safeguard their staff, visitors and those in their care. Threats ranging from violence to trespassing, vandalism or theft or even more serious, terror-related fears require attention that staff on site have neither the skills nor time to manage.
At 1st Class Protection, we provide an effective combination of security, technology and support services that will ensure the safety of employees and patients at your facility, regardless of location, size and layout.
Our Healthcare Security Team are able to provide the following services:
* Reception duties
* Customer services
* Checks to ensure visitors are genuine
* Conflict management including dealing with combative patients
* Identification of risks & vulnerabilities in hospitals
* Challenge anyone who is not a member of staff, visitor or patient
* Manage any incidents which might threaten the security of staff and patients with speed and minimal disruption
* Responding to and managing emergency situations
* Non restrictive physical intervention
a) Assault avoidance
c) Prompting and guiding
* Restrictive physical intervention
* Package screening (X-ray scans)
* Entry and access control
* CCTV monitoring
* Parking management and enforcement
* Inner and outer perimeter patrols
* Post and delivery management including identifying suspicious packages without X-ray scanners.
* Search procedures (if and when required) – human, bag, vehicle, etc.
* Telephone duties
* Incident reporting and writing
* First Aid
Your Bespoke solution
Once you register an interest in our services, our team will carry out an on-site risk assessment and consult with hospital staff to develop a customised, healthcare security solution. The result is a safe and secure environment, enabling doctors, nurses, staff, patients and visitors to focus on their needs rather than the additional stress of potential security threats.
The core element of our service is our team of professional and experienced security guards. All guards are DBS checked and undergo strict vetting and rigorous in-house training to ensure that they have an in-depth understanding of the likely threats they will face and have the tools to manage those threats should they arise.
We also consider the personality of our guards when assigning them a location; in the healthcare arena, for example, we know the importance of having an approachable and personable guard, particularly when working with vulnerable groups of people, including children.
1st Class Protection is the preferred security partner of many healthcare facilities in London. If you would like to discuss how we can enhance the level of security at your facility, please do not hesitate to give us a call today and we will be happy to provide a complimentary quotation and suggest a security solution that will work for you.